SIDDHARTH KOLTE, Master of Management Studies (M.M.S. – JBIMS), has expertise in Strategy, Business Development, Financing across various fields. He is currently working in reality market. He has two decades of experience in the corporate sector in Treasury Dept, Corporate Banking , Investment Banking , Wealth Management , Education Trust and Real Estate Development.
He had started Saras Skill Training & Development, a budding Training Partner for NSDC (National Skill Development Council), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, to provide training to the unemployed youth and to place them with jobs in the corporate sector. The company has managed to train and place more than 100 youths in the retail sector.
He has past experience in the following corporate sectors :
- Export Import Bank of India (Treasury Dept)
- BNP Paribas (Corporate Banking)
- JM Morgan Stanley (Investment Banking)
- Aargus Advisors (Wealth Management)
- Vilasrao Deshmukh Foundation (Education Trust)
- Sugee Developers (Real Estate Development)
- Transcon Developers (Real Estate Development)